EMO

8:39 AM CSwallace 0 Comments

OR


EMO
This is what I feel when i see my result...
At first I tot it will be alright, at i will get an A- for my oral, but who knows....
then i try to comfort myself that it will over and as long as i study hard for my coming sem, everything gonna be alright...
but.... i still cant forgive myself for being so addictive in Dragon Nest.
seeing others like Jen hoong, KB. Shen, tuck wai, etc they all got at least a dean for their previous sem.
sometimes, i couldn't understand how can they manage their time so well.
or in other words, should i say how well should i manage my time.
besides, i also found that my ability to concentrate is getting lower.
as in last sem which is Y2S2, i cant even study and memorize well while studying for my oral final.
may be it is will because of DN!!!!!
SHOULD I QUIT IT ASAP?
OR SHOULD I SAY CAN I DO IT?
let's try to do something in coming sem.
you can do it Wallace WCS!!!!

0 comments:

music background