The decision making moment ...

5:39 AM CSwallace 0 Comments


It's really tough when options come where you really need to make a decision.
The easy path where everything is set and the route is pretty clear where it gonna lead you be.
The new road, totally new that you don't even know what's coming up next, whether it's gonna be steep or smooth, God knows.

Seeking opinions from friends that most of them encourage me to take the new path for new experiences, new challenges, new friends etc instead of current way.

Although it's really a dilemma at such that I don't know whether which is the better choice to make, still I believe that everything does come for a reason. Every man you meet is destine who you gonna be, every place you been is going to determine how far you're capable to go.

I think it's time to choose the Road Less Traveled.... to create a brand new page of my life.

God bless.

0 comments:

music background